Event Vendor/Exhibitor-Performer Liability

Event Vendor/Exhibitor-Performer Liability  


If you are an exhibitor, performer or vendor at a campus event, your insurance requirements differ based on whether or not you are hosting the event.

If you are an exhibitor, performer or a vendor at a campus event, and you are not hosting this event, please click the Liability Application button on this page. Once completed, please email the application to [email protected].

If you are an exhibitor, performer or vendor AND you are hosting the event, please click Event Liability (Non-UC Parties) to be directed to the appropriate online application or to the TULIP Application Form that may be downloaded and printed.
Get a Quote Today

To apply for Exhibitor/Vendor Liability coverage, simply click the application button below to print the form.

Claims Reporting

How to report a claim:
  • Philadelphia Process (Liability Claims)

    1. Gather the Facts

      When reporting a notice of loss (injury, property damage to third parties, auto accidents, etc.; related to a registered event), please provide as much detail as possible. This should include, but not be limited to, Insured Name (The Regents of the University of California plus student organization/club name), Contact Name (student organization/club), Policy Number, Claimant Name, Claimant Contact Information, Date of Loss, Location of Loss, Cause of Loss, Your Policy or Reference Number, Initial Steps Taken to Mitigate the Loss, Type(s) and Description of Damage and Estimated Amount of Loss.

    2. Report
      • -Available Online

      • -Philadelphia Insurance Companies 
        Attention Claims Department 
        One Bala Plaza, Suite 100 
        Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004-0950

      • -Phone: 800-765-9749 
        Fax: 800-685-9238 
        Email – [email protected]
    3. Follow Up
      The claims customer service department will immediately process your first notice of loss and you will be contacted by your servicing representative.

      For information on how to report a University of California Accident Medical claim, view the formYou must report the accident to ACE prior to reporting to Philadelphia or HCC.


We're here to help! Please contact us in whatever manner is most convenient for you.


 Direct Phone
 M-F 8a-5p CST
[email protected]
 Mailing Address
PO Box 14521
Des Moines, IA 50306
 Street Address for Express Shipments
4050 114th Street
Urbandale, Iowa 50322